02 Nov Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
NLP nurtures the mind
Global Oak Tree Scholars (GOTS) is definitely different from other schools as our coaches will have Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) for the Academics certification from ABNLP in addition to other qualifications.
NLP is a series of techniques that help children and even adults with personal growth by conscious training of the neural pathways in the brain.
NLP helps build confidence in children with anxiety while helping them manage stress, reduce guilt and depression, and minimising those fearful thoughts that make them so anxious.
With the benefit of NLP techniques, GOTS’ A+ coaches learn how to
* Help children become superb learners by allowing them the flexibility to learn at their own pace.
* Make sure children have confidence and high self-esteem.
* Teach children to achieve their goals by tapping into the unconscious mind.
* Make children sociable and understanding by communicating with them as equals.
* Help children maintain their mental and physical health by acting in purposeful ways.